lördag 16 juli 2011

A challenge?


This is for all you Potterwatchers out there: I've read at mainstreamnemesis.com that it took Warner Bros 3 years to whip up a good, working recipe for butterbeer. And then it's still not beer, but some kind of sugar pop with the head (the fluffy foam on top of the beverage - which you get when you pour real beer) added afterwards as a separate ingredient. I cry scandal, but then I'm not only a hardcore Potter fan, I'm also a firm believer in magic - which is clearly lacking here if you need to top an ale with its head of fluff. Maybe their chefs were using the wrong wands to stir?
God knows. With my limited knowledge of food magic I'd suggest tapping in to the biblical powers of bacon, which I've spoken of in previous posts. However, I've worked with Titti for long enough to know that if there's anyone who can put magic in a glass (you haven't tried her pre-dessert yet?) it's her. Warner Bros: you have our number. Just sayin'.

HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. © 2011 Universal Orlando Resort. All rights reserved. Photo credit: Kevin Kolczynski, Universal Orlando Resort

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar