söndag 21 augusti 2011

Speaking of rebuilding the empire


(If my spelling is a bit off, it's because I managed to cut TWO fingertips on a plastic créme fraiche-pot when cooking dinner this evening... makes typing a bit of a challenge)

Did you know that the best bubbly in the world is British? In your face, frogs! Ridgeview estate - remember that name.

Thanks to my dear godfather for this amazing link tip (he's one of the best private collectors I know - what can I say, sometimes you get lucky! - and he's also provided me with a few sensational bottles from his collection for which me and my hubby are eternally grateful. My godmother also happens to be a fantastic cook... and they have dogs. A match made in heaven, and my kind of people!).

(image from di.se)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar