fredag 26 augusti 2011

Ophthalmology takeover

Yesterday was a very strange day. All around I think. I was at work, twice. And with that I mean at work, twice, at the same time. I brought the dept of Ophthalmology from Lund University to Bloom for a day of hard work and hard play. Half a day of lectures, a cooking class with Titti, André and Igi and then a fab dinner on top - everyone was in seventh heaven except me, because I couldn't figure out whether to use the staff toilet or the guest toilet. In the end I settled upon the staff toilet (quite literally) because I had my stuff in my locker in the basement anyway. But that short episode was probably more confusing than any of the contradictory experiment results I've ever had in the lab.
No, seriously. Bloom might be the best place for a kick-off ever. It has a very broad appeal - not everyone had had a fine-dining experience before, but still everyone left feeling like they'd got a memory to last a lifetime. Also, we're very grateful to the chefs who were exceptionally patient with all of us when trying to teach us how to cook our own haute cuisine lunch. Igi even had us doing flambé!

If you want a company kick-off at Bloom, send us an email or give us a call and we'll come up with some ideas and a price.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar