måndag 10 oktober 2011

Thank you for googling

I have to extend a hand to the deserving: the person who googled "how to run a successful restaurant" and ended up here. Ten times. In the last week. Merci beaucoup, I'm very flattered. Unfortunately I have to advise a certain level of, say, cynicism when reading this, beacuse being a woman I don't mean what I say and I don't say what I mean. Saying here being writing. Black numbers tell me about success, googlings tell me the number of invites to entrepreneurship events to expect in the mail. (You read the disclaimer there, right?)

Anyway. I had a nice satire about the cynical view of society upon women who chose to be chefs and sommeliers (before 50, grey hairs, pot bellies and the onset of matronly) but google just told me I don't need to. I'm a success.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar