lördag 1 oktober 2011

Q&A

I sometimes get a bit over-optimistic about how many hours there are in a day. So sometimes I get a bit delayed in answering your questions. Other times I get into traffic accidents and get a bit delayed in answering your questions, but that's another story.

As usual, the questions have been translated by me into the Queen's English.

I've tried to book afternoon tea twice now, and you've been fully booked both times. How far in advance do you have to book? Why don't you do two sittings if it's so popular?
Book at least a couple of days in advance. During November and December, a week in advance might be a good thing. We don't want to do two sittings, because it kind of ruins the relaxed atmosphere we're trying to set up if you're relaxing on a deadline.

I saw your post in Malmöbladet and tried the chardonnay. It was really good, thank you! But I thought you didn't like Systembolaget?
Thank you for those kind words. I'm glad you like the wine! I don't like Systembolaget. I don't like Systembolaget for the same reasons Mattias Kroon doesn't like Systembolaget. But you know what they say, when in Rome, do what the Romans do.

Why are your menus so expensive? Wouldn't it be better to serve cheaper a la carte and seat more people?
Our menus aren't expensive. You pay about 120 kr per dish. We won't become a fast-food bistro because there's already one of those in the park, and I wouldn't be caught dead in there. We love Bloom just as it is, set menu/no menu/excentric and fabulous. And that's how it's going to stay.

I tried sending you an email once to book a table, but I never got a reply. I think that's bad service.
I can't find a question in that comment, but I'll do my best anyway. I'm sorry you didn't get a reply. We're very religious about replying to our emails. We prefer not to take bookings by email for this exact reason, but we usually ring up and take your booking anyway. Maybe your email was binned as spam by our mail server. Stranger things have happened. Quote this reply with your next booking and we'll make sure to take care of you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar