måndag 9 januari 2012

Nadal and Becker

We used to joke about Chef Andé looking like Boris Becker. It has now been brought to my attention that the White Guide Öresund 2012 has credited us with employing another tennis pro, namely "Nadal". I do not know how an organization that compares itself to the meticulous Michelin Guide can make the somewhat ridiculous mistake of renaming Igi Vidal "Igy Nadal" throughout their review of our restaurant. Especially since they manage to get it right in the fact-box accompanying each review. And I certainly can't fathom why they would employ someone who doesn't know St Marcellin cheese, re-christening it "Saint Mazzala" (which, incidentally, sounds like the patron saint of fusion italian/indian food). Finally, it is completely beyond me that this ambitious, expanding guide is apparently lacking a proof-reader.

Maybe we're being had. Maybe this is just a typo in our (and 38 of yours, dear readers) copy. Maybe this is the work of foodie terrorists. I don't know. But I'm looking forward to finding out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar